Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Office Supply Angel Ornaments

This year I was invited to participate in an ornament exchange. After combing Pinterest I found a really easy and cute ornament. AND it involved office supplies. I LOVE office supplies. So here is what I used:


  • Large Butterfly clips (also called idea clamps)
  • 1/8 inch ribbon
  • 15mm bells or beads



Assembling these are super easy. Cut 12 inch pieces of ribbon. Cut the ends at a angle!
The hardest step is getting the ribbon through the bell! Loop at the bottom.

Then pull the loop through the back middle of the clamp.


Use a lark heads knot to secure.



Next time a knot at the top of the bell or bead. 


Then knot the top!

These are really easy and cute. I think they would be easy to embellish too. Adding a halo or flowers in her hands, lace to the wings. The possibilities are endless!

No comments: